Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Here is to the local child support offices...

https://www.oag.state.tx.us/cs/about/index.shtmlThe local child support untrained staff that were treating me like CRAP when I was calling for info. can SUCK IT! "Sir I can not provide you with that information, you need to hire an attorney" they would say. Thanks to http://fathers4kids.org, some of my Facebook friends that have direct contact with staff at the Attorney General's Office, the Public Library, and Google Search that led me to these; I succeeded to modify my Child Support Order & get Joint Custody of my Little Falcon Wing without setting foot in the court nor paying an attorney.
The great thing my friends is that you too have access to these if you use the internet & social networks wisely.  I encourage you to do so and not allow those lazy, ignorant, and untrained child support staff to treat you like CRAP.
To the supervisors of the child support offices, train your staff properly and help those non-custodial parents that are doing everything in their power for the sake of their children.  Realize that most of them due to a divorce, separation, or disability can not afford an attorney.  Follow the rules of the the family law as described on the attorney general website...  IT'S NOT BRAIN SCIENCE!

In case you or a friend is not familiar with the child support program in here is a link to the Texas Attorney General... https://www.oag.state.tx.us/cs/about/index.shtml
Here is the one for the Nationla Fathers Resource Center... http://www.fathers4kids.com
And the most important one to find information about everything... http://www.google.com 

Image of Father Teaching Daughter how to draw courtesy of http://www.illustrationsource.com


 

3 comments:

  1. Very good information... There are many parents that need this assistance because it is not that they don't want to be a part of their child's (ren's ) life, just that the other parent took it upon themselves to leave them out... It is not about what happened between the parents, but what's in the best intrest of the child.... and many children benefit from having both parents in their lives no matter if the parents are no longer together... I give you an A+ on this one my friend.... I love it!!!")

    ReplyDelete
  2. is there one for mothers? for fathers that are not like you and are tired of going to court. The courts are not helping me at all. I haven't received Child support in 3 1/2 years. Now that he doesn't have a job he wants me to pay him child support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very pleased to hear that you are one of the few men that fight for custody of their children. I have interpreted for many in court that are delinquent in their support and don't care to even see their children. My friend as you said there are outlets for help. There is also legal aid for those who qualify. I will tell you that the tides are turning and I have personally witnessed a trial where all custody was given to a dad and mom was ordered to pay support. I cannot go into detail, but some judges realize that there are responsible dads out there. As for the child support people, they can lose their jobs if they so much as suggest an attorney or give you legal advise. I know as an interpreter I am not allowed to either and it hurts to see some people lost in the legal process, but ones hands are tied. Take care I wish the best for you and your little baby.

    ReplyDelete