Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My DOG HOURS & his missing HUEVOS

As many of you know I adopted a 4 year old Jack Russell Terrier and named him Hours. Today I was observing his private parts, now before you start making jokes or closing this browser page, I will explain... How cruel, how can they do this to such poor animal; he is entitled to have his HUEVOS, like you and I my male friends. Nonetheless, the reason why they AMPUTATED them was because of the logic behind the Humane Society about too many Dogs being left behind or dropped off at the animal shelters and not enough people to adopt them. I agree that there should not be so many ORPHAN DOGS out there. The reason why there is so many out there is because most people no longer take the time to OBSERVE the theraputic benefits these animals have. They give you nothing but UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. Some people rather take the time to deal with the MITOTES/BULL SHIT of everyday life that give you nothing but a headache and perhaps keep you being an FDA JUNKIE.

Lets go back to the observation I made today about Horus no longer having Huevos and why I think it's cruel to AMPUTATE them and a double standard. When I worked in the media I used to come across news stories about CHILD MOLESTERS & RAPISTS. In my opinion the HUMANE SOCIETY along with the CRIMINAL COURTS should step in and AMPUTATE the HUEVOS of those CHILD MOLESTERS & RAPISTS. This way there is not that many going around like these POOR ORPHAN DOGS. If we do it to MALE DOGS that display nothing but LOVE & AFFECTION, why not do it to those SONS OF BITCHES that are the PERVERTS of our SOCIETY?

Now go out there to the HUMANE SOCIETY and adopt an HUEVO AMPUTATED DOG to get some LOVE & THERAPY for the sake of your SANITY. Take time for yourself this year and don't allow your "TRUSTED DOCTOR" to make you an FDA JUNKIE. ANIMALS especially DOGS are one of the BEST THERAPIES and will not drain your pockets like the deductibles you pay every month to the pharmacies and the "trusted doctors" and you truly get the benefits of a long time friend that will LOVE, RESPECT, PLAY with you and your family, and most importantly will keep YOU & YOUR FAMILY SANE. I beg you to come back to REALITY my Friends and SMILE NOW, CRY LATER.



HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIENDS!

1 comment:

  1. Ok friend I agree with your blog... But is it Horus or Hours... and you write excellent.... Poor doggies and what is doen to them is very cruel not just cruel.... :(

    ReplyDelete