Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Is this news? I don't thinks so!

Is this news?  I don't thinks so!  What's so new worthy about it?  This is happening everyday in Mexico... What's new about it?  The press & media should be writing about how the violence in Mexico is bringing something positive to the USA.  I bet they don't know what it is.  Do you?  Send me an e-mail and I'll tell you and what my artist and musician friends are doing to help the families of the victims and bring smiles to the people of El Paso Texas.  The media unfortunately is not doing that; just feeding you negative stuff most of the time that you and your our children are reading in public, watching on television, and listening to it on the radio.  So sad:(
You all can help with making a difference in many ways.  The "If it leads, it bleeds" news concept must go.  Feel free to share it with your friends along with my e-mail address falcongraphix@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment