Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Consequences of a Short Film "The Paperboy Route"

Thanks to one of my latest short films entitled "The Paper Boy Route" on http://www.youtube.com/falcongraphix  I got my butt kicked by the COPS in El Paso, TX  They stormed my FALCON GRAPHIX STUDIO in the middle of the night and ILLEGALLY BUSTED MY DOOR; no warrant for my arrest.  Several Cops kicked and punched me to the ground and back up not only at my viusual arts studio bedroom where I was already laying down, but at the holding tank downtown too.  Somehow the short film was seen by an EPPD officer or the DA and sent the SWAT TEAM to KILL ME.  I'm hanging in there with INTERNAL BLEEDING & UNABLE TO WALK WELL due to the blows.  I did that video to illustrate my frustration about my HOMETOWN of El Paso, TX where there is MORE and  MORE CORRUPTION here than in MEXICO.  WAKE UP my friends get over the FEAR and COME OUT and enjoy the streets of the Beautiful SUN CITY.  If you wish to HELP a GOOD MAN, your Visual Artist Friend Jose A. Falcon I would appreciate it. Money I don't need, but my MOTHER will to HELP SOLVE EVERYTHING OUT by hiring a CRIMINAL ATTORNEY to analyze the case of EXESIVE USE of FORCE on a DISABLED MAN; yours truly.

I hope I can count on you and any monetary donations can be sent to Rosa E Falcon at 169 Noble St El Paso, TX  79901 to help finish funding my FALCON GRAPHIX VISUAL ARTS STUDIO for the use of the good citizens of EPT.  This is a place where you and your family can come and hang out and use the ART STUDIO to RELAX and ENJOY yourselves at a DRUG FREE FACILITY and AWAY from the MONSTERS of SOCIETY; the COPS.

If you don't have any transportation for you and your family you can call my buddies at Checker & Yellow Cab 915-328-8853; VISA & MC Accepted 24/7

P/S My Little Falcon Wing; my Daughter Audrey Charlize will need all the help (Donations she can get too)
You can always reach my immediate family at 915-532-3720 to find out more.  Thank You in advance!

Here is the link to the short film entitled "The Paperboy Route"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEFkUUB9ivM




No comments:

Post a Comment